I have long wanted a white summer dress and ordered this one on sale at Eileen Fisher, however I wonder if it is too limited.
On the plus side
1. It is long enough (maybe too long?)
2. It is summery without being too bare.
3. It seems to fit well
4. It is not too sheer and comes with it’s own slip.
5. It is feminine without being too sweet and juvenile.
1. It is a lot of white.
2. It is handkerchief linen and wrinkles.
3. I wonder if it can be adapted for fall and spring...hence the outfit lab.
The rest of the photos show various toppers. What looks, if any, do you like? I welcome your thoughts and suggestions. Vote Yay if I should keep the dress, Nay if it should be returned.